At our dental office in southwest Houston, we know all about the need for braces, especially for teens. Having a straight smile is an important element for a kid’s life, and getting them straightened almost unnoticeably is a huge plus. We can do this for your teenager at Centra Dental through Invisalign Teen.
If your middle or high school kid has crooked, misaligned, or gapped teeth, then you should consider bringing them to our dental office. We will create a custom set of plastic tray aligners called Invisalign that will fit their teeth perfectly. These set of braces are not permanent because they have to be changed every so often.
Much like metal braces that have be tightened every few weeks, the Invisalign Teen braces have to be replaced with new ones every few weeks too. This keeps the braces tight on the teeth to force them into the correct position.
WHY TEENS PREFER INVISALIGN
The obvious reason why people, and teens in particular, prefer Invisalign over metal braces is because they aren’t very noticeable. Unlike the 3M metal braces, which are obvious due to the metal tangs and strands, the Invisalign braces clear throughout. These are placed over the teeth like mouthguards.
It isn’t about keeping braces a secret. It’s simply that most patients prefer not to have a major change to their appearance. Invisalign and Invisalign Teen allow this.
These custom-fitted braces are also removable for approximately two hours per day, which can’t be done with metal braces. This allows for thorough brushing and cleaning of teeth. It also allows for patients to eat food without braces.
COME GET YOUR INVISALIGN TEEN BRACES TODAY
If you or your teen needs braces, then contact our Houston dental clinic today and schedule your orthodontics appointment. We look forward to helping you achieve a straight, healthy and beautiful smile.
Do your kids’ teeth need straightening? If so, our southwest Houston dental office offers fantastic orthodontics with metal braces and Invisalign. As well as great orthodontics, our braces are very affordable. Starting at $1,995, our dental office is here to provide our patients with the option of inexpensive orthodontics.
Braces have become very important for so many people and for so many reasons. Braces not only provide kids and adults with straight teeth to build their confidence and self-esteem, but it also greatly impacts their health. Quite often, dental insurance will cover braces if they are necessary for the health of the patient.
But how can braces be an oral health solution? Here’s how:
- COMBAT TOOTH DECAY: Braces, whether our 3M metal braces or clear Invisalign, straighten teeth that are gapped, misaligned or severely crooked (commonly referred to as malocclusion). When these teeth are properly aligned and straight, it eliminates areas where food particles can hide and create plaque build up, which can lead to cavities.
- STRENGTHEN TEETH: When teeth are separated from each other because of how they grow in, they can become weakened because they don’t have the proper support to withstand the constant rigor of everyday oral functions, like chewing food, clenching, and talking. By shifting teeth in line, this establishes a stronger foundation for them, which ensures they last longer and are stronger for everyday use.
- HELP WITH DAILY MAINTENANCE: When teeth are straight, this helps conduct daily oral maintenance, like brushing and flossing. It also ensures patients won’t have as much food particles and plaque to remove because the particles can’t get into the crevices.
PROTECT YOUR TEETH WITH BRACES TODAY
Contact our dental office in southwest Houston and schedule your orthodontics appointment for you, your kids, or whoever in your family needs them. Our dentists look forward to providing you with the best and most affordable dental treatment available.
Centra Dental, located in southwest Houston, is known for providing incredibly affordable metal braces. Now our dental clinic offers Invisalign braces. These braces are clear plastic tray aligners that are perfect for straightening teeth without it being completely obvious.
Compared to metal braces, Invisalign are practically unnoticeable. This allows for teeth to become straightened without the visible metal tangs across the teeth. There are numerous benefits to Invisalign in comparison to metal braces.
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN BRACES
- CLEAR BRACES: Some patients, especially older patients, defer getting braces because they don’t want a massive change to their appearance. These braces can build confidence while straightening teeth.
- COMFORT: Compared to metal braces, the clear plastic tray aligners don’t have to be worn all the time. These braces can actually be removed for up to two and sometimes three hours per day. These few hours allow for oral maintenance and eating.
- REMOVABLE: As mentioned in the previous reason, these braces are removable so you aren’t stuck with them on just in case you need a “breather” from them. This is not recommended to do very often. The braces need to remain on the teeth for at least 21-22 hours per day in order for the teeth to straighten on schedule.
OR YOU CAN CHOOSE METAL BRACES
These Invisalign braces are a little more expensive than the metal braces at Centra Dental. If you or one of your family members are hoping for straight teeth, but at a more affordable price, then our metal braces are perfect. Our 3M metal braces start at $1,995, which is much less than most other Houston dental offices.
COME GET YOUR BRACES TODAY
If you’re ready to begin the path to straight teeth and a beautiful smile, then contact our southwest Houston dental clinic and schedule your orthodontics appointment. Our dentists and dental staff look forward to perfecting your smile.
Spring is officially here. Spring is a time a blooming flowers and thriving trees. The birds come back to town and the weather altogether is typically beautiful. These are great times to meet up with friends at the beach or the bar or for house parties. It’s a perfect time to take photos and show off your dazzling smile. But what is you don’t have a dazzling smile?
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your smile, then our orthodontics can help get you the smile you’ve always wanted. Since it’s spring, we think braces are a great way to start off this season.
Our dentists at Centra Dental are here to make sure you are able to achieve the perfect smile. Our affordable 3M metal braces make it possible for just about anyone to have a great smile. The orthodontics treatment at our dental office start at $1995.
GETTING BRACES AT OUR SOUTHWEST HOUSTON DENTIST OFFICE
At our dental office in southwest Houston, we provide braces for kids and adults. Regardless of your age, if you have teeth that are gapped, misaligned, or crooked, then we can ensure your teeth become straightened.
Our dentist meets with each patient during their ortho appointment and discusses how braces work. We answer any and all questions and concerns a patient may have, including the cost, the time, and the possible outcome. Before providing braces to a patient, our dentist will conduct a thorough examination of their mouth to ensure they receive the proper treatment. After this examination, our dentist addresses the specific issues in the patient’s mouth. From there, braces are prescribed and provided. Afterward the patient receives their braces, they are required to come back every couple of weeks for straightening of the braces. This ensures that the teeth will straighten faster.
COME GET YOUR BRACES THIS SPRING
If you are in need of braces, then contact our dental office close to Almeda. Our dental staff looks forward to assisting you and your family to get the best smiles you can.
March is here, which means spring break is right around the corner! This is the perfect time for kids to come get their braces.
Schools in Texas have spring break either March 10-18 or March 17-25. If you know when your child is getting off for spring break and you know they need braces, then contact our dental office in southwest Houston to schedule an orthodontics appointment.
Spring break provides an entire week that your child doesn’t have to be in school. This makes it much easier to schedule a dental appointment for them, especially an orthodontics appointment. These schedule openings are going fast, however, which means if you plan to bring your child in during their week off, you should do it now.
DOES YOUR CHILD NEED BRACES?
If your child suffers from gapped, misaligned, or severely crooked teeth, then you should consider getting them braces. Our 3M metal braces are some of the most affordable braces in Houston, which makes it easier on families to get braces.
If you have dental insurance, then your benefits could pay for the braces - either in part or in full. This is possible when your child is proven to benefit health-wise from receiving benefits. Patients who suffer from malocclusion - severely crooked teeth - are commonly covered by dental insurance. When teeth are severely crooked, then the patient can suffer from poor oral health because food particles can hide in between and around teeth. When this happens, plaque begins to build up, which can lead to cavities, gum disease, and other health issues.
SCHEDULE YOUR SPRING BREAK BRACES APPOINTMENT TODAY
At Centra Dental, our goal is to ensure every patient - young and old - are able to receive the very best in braces and general dentistry. Call our dental office in southwest Houston close to Almeda for your braces appointment.
A person’s smile is part of a person’s features that is most recognizable. Since Valentine’s Day has just passed, it may be a good idea to start looking ahead to the next one and start working to perfect your smile.
Centra Dental provides braces for kids and adults. Our orthodontics works to perfect and beautify your smile. Our 3M metal braces start at just $1995, which makes getting braces affordable.
A SMILE YOU CAN SMILE ABOUT
If your teeth are currently crooked, misaligned, or gapped, and you don’t like how they appear, then you should consider orthodontics. Getting braces will straighten and perfect your teeth so that you can have a beautiful smile.
Our Houston dentists take the time to thoroughly check every patient’s mouth to see how long the braces will take to straighten their teeth and what type of braces would work best. Our orthodontics treatments vary from patient to patient, so receiving a thorough oral checkup is absolutely necessary.
Typically, braces take about 12 to 24 months to complete their treatment. Afterward, a retainer is required to be worn to make certain the teeth do not shift and move back to any original out of line positions.
Throughout the treatment process, patients are required to come return for oral adjustments every few weeks. Our south Houston dentists will inform you of how consistently you will need to return for these adjustment procedures.
A BEAUTIFUL SMILE YOU CAN AFFORD
Affordable braces is typically a term that doesn’t go together, but at Centra Dental, we’ve made it possible. Our dental office also takes most dental insurance plans, which means you won’t have to pay for the complete braces treatment out of pocket. Be certain to use your dental insurance for your braces.
Our dental staff will answer any questions you may have regarding dental insurance and how to utilize it for an orthodontics procedure. Contact our south Houston dental practice today. We look forward to providing you with the smile you’ve always wanted.
Centra Dental’s braces deal has become known throughout the Houston area to be practically unbeatable. Our goal at our south Houston dental office is to provide Houstonians with the opportunity to purchase braces at an affordable price. We understand how expensive this often very necessary dental procedure can be.
Starting at just $1995, patients of every age can begin their journey to straight and beautiful teeth. With the use of dental insurance, patients can expect to pay very minimally out of pocket. This has been incredibly helpful for many of our patients who were under the impression that they could not afford braces for themselves or for their children.
WHY CENTRA DENTAL FOCUSES ON AFFORDABLE BRACES
Making braces affordable in Houston means that countless people can have the chance to have healthier and more beautiful teeth for the rest of their lives. By straightening their teeth, this can greatly reduce the risk of cavities and gum disease by ensuring that plaque buildup between and around teeth doesn’t happen. Of course, patients will need to continue to properly maintain their oral health through brushing twice per day, flossing daily, rinsing with mouthwash, and visiting the dentist every six months.
This being said, kids and adults alike who have been hesitant about smiling freely can now smile, laugh, and talk without hesitation or embarrassment.
Crooked, misaligned and gapped teeth have been known to create a deterrent for kids and adults to be as social as they want to be. When teeth are straightened through orthodontics, it positively impacts their self esteem. This encourages interaction with others and provides them with the confidence to take on leadership roles.
IMPACT YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER: GET BRACES
If you have crooked or gapped teeth, contact Centra Dental, the best dental office in southwest Houston. Our orthodontist will conduct a thorough exam of your teeth and ensure you receive the right braces for your teeth so that you can smile freely again. We look forward to providing you and your family with beautiful smiles.
More often than not, adults think braces are too expensive and can’t be afforded. They often put orthodontics off to the side until enough money is saved or just never do it because they’re under the impression they won’t be able to afford it. At Centra Dental, we are here to say that you can afford braces and you can afford them now.
Our dental practice in southwest Houston offers oral metal braces starting at the low price of $1995. This makes braces very affordable, and our dental staff will work with you on making them even more affordable by putting you on a simple payment plan. You are able to break up the payments on a monthly basis, which helps ease the process of settling into your braces.
FINDING YOUR PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR BRACES
There are several steps to finding the perfect fit for your braces. Here’s how to go about finding the best braces for you:
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: If you are ready to purchase your set of braces, then contact our Houston dental clinic today and schedule your orthodontics appointment. Our dental staff will make sure you have a time that is suitable for you and will answer your questions regarding dental insurance usage.
- THOROUGH EXAM: Once the appointment has been set, come to our dental office and our dentist will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and oral structure. From there, we will be able to assess which braces will work best, how long the braces will take to straighten your teeth, and how much it will cost.
- GET YOUR BRACES: Once the examination is complete, we will construct your braces, place them on your teeth, and you will be on the path to straight teeth. You will have to come in every so often for readjustments. Our dentist will inform you of how often that will be.
DON’T WAIT! GET YOUR BRACES TODAY!
Schedule your orthodontics appointment today and get your braces soon. There’s no time like the present to get a beautiful and straight smile.
The new year is officially here and there is no better time than now to get a set of braces from Centra Dental. Our southwest Houston dental office has all the braces you and your family members would want and at an incredibly low price.
Affordable braces in Houston are hard to find, but Centra Dental has them. Our oral metal braces start at just $1995, making them very affordable. Braces are a huge part of culture today because everyone wants a straight and beautiful smile.
The dentists at our dental office work well with kids and adults alike. Getting early orthodontics for kids is a big step in the right direction for their dental health. Braces can help stave off so many oral problems. Here are just some of the ways braces can help your kids’ teeth remain healthy:
- PLAQUE BUILDUP: The buildup of plaque is always a concern for anyone, especially when it can easily hide. Braces help move teeth closer together and in order, enabling them to keep food from collecting and plaque from building up. This helps fight against cavities and gum disease.
- STRENGTHEN TEETH: Just like in anything, you are stronger when you stand together. When teeth are moved closer together, they become stronger. When teeth are gapped and stand alone, they aren’t nearly as strong.
- EASY BRUSHING: Orthodontics were created to make teeth straight and aligned. When teeth are aligned, it becomes much easier to brush teeth thoroughly. This is because the bristles on toothbrushes are able to move in simple patterns, covering each tooth, rather than having to work around the divots and humps of misaligned teeth.
NEED TO START BRACES EARLY?
If you or your loved one needs braces, then contact our southwest Houston dental practice and schedule your orthodontics appointment. Our friendly dentists look forward to providing you and your family with straight, healthy, and beautiful smiles with affordable braces.
Everyone would like to have money for Christmas. Your dental insurance is practically that. Since Christmas Day is only days away and the end of the year is less than two weeks away, now is the very best time to use your dental insurance.
Your dental benefits enable you to afford various dental procedures that you otherwise might not be able to afford. If you have 2017 dental benefits that haven’t been used this year, don’t let them go to waste. Schedule your dental appointment now before it is too late and your dental insurance renews on Jan. 1.
USE YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE BEFORE 2017 ENDS
Here are just some of the oral procedures your dental insurance can cover:
- TEETH CLEANING: A dental cleaning is paramount when it comes to keeping your teeth healthy. Getting your teeth thoroughly cleaned every six months helps stave off hard to remove plaque. Plaque can eat away at the enamel of your teeth and create cavities.
- DENTAL FILLINGS: If you have cavities already, then those need to be removed before they spread wider and deeper. Our southwest Houston dentists will remove the cavities and replace those areas with dental filling. This helps strengthen the tooth and ensures it remains healthy.
- DENTAL SEALANTS: These are a great idea for kids (and adults too) because it helps ensure they don’t get cavities. Dental sealants cover molars and protect them from plaque. They typically last about two years and then need to be reapplied.
- DENTAL CROWN: In the event you don’t have dental sealants and the cavity has done more damage than we’d hope, then dental crowns would be best for you. When tooth decay heavily impacts a tooth, the decay is removed, leaving only the healthy and vibrant part of the tooth. The remaining part of the tooth is then covered with a dental crown, which is made of porcelain or composite resin.
CHOOSE CENTRA DENTAL FOR YOUR END OF YEAR DENTAL NEEDS
For any and all of your dental needs this Christmas time, come to Centra Dental. Our southwest dental clinic is here to ensure you enjoy the rest of your year and the years to come, and that you get the most out of your dental benefits.
Christmas Day is only a couple weeks away. This means there isn’t a whole lot of time left to get your kids the best gift of the year: braces. Our dental office in southwest Houston offers top of the line braces at a very affordable price.
Our Houston dentists encourage early orthodontics. We know that having a beautiful and healthy smile will improve a person’s life in various ways. Here are just some of the ways a great smile for Christmas can help your child:
- HEALTH: Straight teeth help ensure a healthy smile by keeping plaque and food particles within reach. When teeth are crooked or gapped, plaque buildup can easily hide between teeth, making it difficult to remove it. Not removing plaque can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- CONFIDENCE: When a smile is straight, it makes it easier to smile. Kids need confidence when they go through the grades of school. Growing confidence will help ensure they become more active in school and could help with their grades and their ability to make friends.
A BEAUTIFUL SMILE FOR EVERY CHRISTMAS
At Centra Dental, we know how much braces can improve someone’s life. Braces aren’t just a great gift for this Christmas. Braces are the one gift that will keep giving every year. Braces beautify teeth for the lifetime of our patients, which means getting braces once will carry on throughout every Christmas. So when you purchase your child a set of braces this December, you are giving them a Christmas gift for a lifetime.
Before Christmas Day arrives, bring the family to our southwest Houston dental clinic and find out how braces can help. Our kids dentists and general dentists will conduct thorough evaluations of your kids’ and family members’ teeth to provide thorough diagnoses of their teeth. Braces typically take between 12 and 24 months to complete straightening teeth. Our dentists will inform you of approximately how long it will take.
We look forward to helping you and your family smile bright this Christmas holiday season.
This is the time of year when we all sit around the table and tell each other what we are thankful for. With all the wonderful thoughts, they are sure to bring a smile to your face. But is your smile one of those things you are thankful for? At Centra Dental, we believe the smile should be something everyone is thankful for, which is why we are offering braces at such a low price.
Our southwest Houston dental clinic provides braces for as low as $1995, making it more than affordable to straighten your smile without creating a financial strain. This Thanksgiving Day, if you are not happy with your smile, take a moment to be thankful for Houston’s best annual deal on braces at Centra Dental. Our goal is to provide beautiful smiles for everyone throughout the year, and not just during the holiday season. But now is the best time to get braces because your dental insurance coverage will be renewed at the beginning of 2018.
WHY DENTAL INSURANCE CAN COVER BRACES
Using your dental insurance now for braces will help ensure you put your dental coverage in the right place. Braces can be covered by dental insurance depending on the severity of the case. The reason braces can be covered is because crooked, misaligned or heavily gapped teeth can actually be a hazard to a person’s health.
Think of Thanksgiving Dinner. If a person with heavily gapped or crooked teeth is eating turkey and dressing, food particles can easily become stuck in teeth. Or they can become hidden in hard to reach places. This makes it difficult to remove these particles from teeth. These food particles can create plaque buildup that will eat away at the teeth’s enamel. Once the enamel is eaten away, cavities begin to produce, which creates real oral problems. These cavities require dental fillings, but if they worsen, they can require dental crowns, tooth extractions or dental implants.
This is why it is much more efficient to get braces before the dental problems arise. We encourage all parents to bring their kids into our dental office in southwest Houston during this holiday season. Our kids dentists will examine your child’s teeth and their structure to see if braces are the best option. Straightening teeth sooner rather than later is the best way to ensure your child continues with great oral health.
COME GET YOUR BRACES TODAY
If you or your child is in need of braces, then contact Centra Dental today. Our southwest Houston dental clinic, located in the 5 Corners District, is ready to help you achieve your best smile and begin being thankful for a beautiful and healthy smile. Happy Thanksgiving!
The 2017 year is coming to an end and with that comes the end of your annual dental insurance coverage. Before December comes to a close, be sure to come to our southwest Houston dental office to get whatever oral needs you have met.
Our dentist clinic in the 5 Corner District accepts most dental insurance plans. This dental coverage is extremely helpful when dealing with oral procedures that could be costly. Depending on the type of coverage plan you have, you may have most of your dental procedure covered by insurance. Since this is the end of the year, we call this the “use it or lose it” time of year.
Here are just some of the dental procedures you can have covered by dental insurance:
- DENTAL FILLINGS: One of the most common types of dental operations is providing dental fillings to protect teeth. These are necessary when a patient encounters cavities. The cavity is removed and replaced with a dental filling that is made of composite resin.
- DENTAL CROWNS: If a tooth has suffered major tooth decay, then a dental filling will not suffice. This is when a dental crown will be necessary. Our dentist will remove the decayed areas, leaving only the healthy part of the tooth. Then a dental cap is custom-made and placed over the tooth. These dental crowns are made of either composite resin or porcelain, which are both very durable and have the same look and feel of a natural tooth.
- BRACES: Depending on the severity of the case, braces can be covered by dental insurance. This is when the teeth are so crooked or misaligned that the teeth become a hazard to the patient’s health. Our dentist will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth to see how severe the case for braces may be. From there, we will find out if the oral braces can be covered by insurance.
There are other dental procedures that can be covered with dental insurance, including root canals, dental implants, and tooth extractions. Contact Centra Dental in southwest Houston to schedule your dental appointment. We look forward to helping you end 2017 in healthy fashion.
The most frightening time of year (sort of) is coming up: Halloween. So there will be a lot of trick or treating going on. One of those treats should be braces. Of course, not in the bowl of candy being doled out, but for your kids at our awesome dental office in Bellaire.
Let the end of October be the time where your child received their best treat: a beautiful and healthy smile. This can easily happen with braces.
Braces at Centra Dental are very reasonably priced and are the strongest available. Our dentists are able to thoroughly analyze your child’s teeth and see exactly how long the braces will take to straighten their teeth. The average time is between 12 and 24 months, but it all depends on the extensiveness of the case.
KIDS BRACES AT CENTRA DENTAL
At our southwest Houston dental office, our dentistry staff understands the importance of having straight and aligned teeth. Having a straight smile ensures that food particles, like Halloween candy, have a hard time getting stuck in hard to reach places or between teeth. This helps fight against plaque buildup, which directly leads to cavities and gum disease (periodontal disease).
When parents choose to get their children braces, there always plenty of questions that need to be answered. Our dentists have heard and answered them all and are more than willing to provide all the information required. We want every patient to go into the procedure of receiving Houston braces with as much knowledge and understanding as possible.
So once the bag of candy has been filled to the top, come to Centra Dental to get the best treat of the year. This is one treat that will last much longer than chocolate and will also provide way more smiles. Contact our dental office in southwest Houston today. We look forward to providing your child with a straight and healthy smile.